This Statement of Privacy applies to the Datazone Systems website and at its office and governs data collection and usage.
Who we are and how to contact us
We, Datazone Systems, is a high-value company, providing expert solutions for businesses across the country, region and the world. The data manager for our sites and apps is Datazone Systems. This means that we are responsible for deciding how and why we hold and use your personal data. If you want to contact us, you can find our contact details in the “Contact Information” section below.
How and what we collect as your Personal Data
- Identity Data ( First Name, Last Name, CPR or Passport)
- Contact Data ( Email, Phone number, address)
- Job Data (Job Profile, CV/Resume, Company name, Business or Profession)
When you visit the Datazone Systems website, our web server automatically records details about your visit including:
- IP address; The website from which you visited us;
- The type of browser software used;
- Datazone Systems website, pages that you visit; and
- The date and duration of your visit to the Datazone Systems website.
Why we collect your information
Datazone Systems uses this information for the operation of the service, to plan your engagement as employee at Datazone Systems, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Datazone Systems online of Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
Datazone Systems collects and uses your personal information operate Datazone Systems Website and deliver the services that you have requested. When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world In addition, we will use your information to:
- We use your personal data to provide information to you or your organization.
- Facilitate compliance with securities law, public company listing requirements and related laws and regulations.
- We may use your information for any direct marketing purpose.
Datazone Systems does not sell or transfer your personal information to external entities. However, some information may be disclosed to entities who has AIG ownership and to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and business, those parties are bound to keep your personal information confidential and safe from any unauthorized disclosure. Further, Datazone Systems respect your privacy. Therefore, Datazone Systems do not sell any of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. This includes all the data we gather from you through the various online forms we use in our website and other source.
Retention period of your personal data
Datazone Systems keeps your personal data in accordance with the criteria that include legal retention period requirements, to fulfil its intended purposes, and historical archiving. We securely destroy and erase your personal data to ensure that it cannot be restored after exceeding the specified retention period.
Clients’ rights as a data subject
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data in which it will enable you to obtain a copy of your personal data held by Datazone Systems and to enable you to verify that Datazone Systems is collecting and processing your data lawfully.
- Request Datazone Systems to amend your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request Datazone Systems to remove your data when:
- The purpose of which your data has been collected is no longer valid;
- Your personal data is processed in an unlawful basis;
- The deletion is necessary for compliance with the law; or,
- Your data is inaccurate;
- Request Datazone Systems to block or restrict further processing of your personal data;
- Request Datazone Systems to provide you with your data in a structured format in order to be used and stored for further personal use.
- Submit a complaint when your personal data is being used for the purpose of direct marketing resulting in financial loss or moral damage to you or for the purpose of making a decision which is based on automated processing including profiling where such processing may have legal ramifications or significantly affect your rights.
- Withdraw your consent at any time to processing or transferring your personal data for specific reason.
- Datazone Systems have the right to reject your request. Datazone Systems will inform you within 15 days of receiving the request on rejecting the request and explanation of the rejection.
- In case your request is incomplete, Datazone Systems will inform you within 10 days if any documents are missing to complete your request.
As part of the personal data security measures, Datazone Systems may request you to provide specific information in order to confirm your identity and to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any personnel who does not have the right to have it.
The Datazone Systems Web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookie.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Datazone Systems services or Web sites you visit.
Third Party Links
Datazone Systems may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our website, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website.
These third party website have their own privacy policies. Therefore, Datazone Systems is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Datazone Systems. Datazone Systems encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information.
Security of your Personal Information
Where we have, the host server for this website is located in a secure host data centre.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Your role to keep your data accurate
It is essential for Datazone Systems to keep your personal data up to date and accurate. Therefore, kindly contact us in case there is any change to your personal data during your business relationship with us.
Changes to this Statement
Datazone Systems will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback and to reflect the legal requirements in relation to data protection. Datazone Systems encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Datazone Systems is protecting your information.
Datazone Systems welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Datazone Systems has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Datazone Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is any concern related to processing your personal data, you can make application with us using Subject Right Request From. You can also contact our DPS on details mentioned below:
B3J 3M8, Founders Square, Suite 800
1701 Hollis Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.